We're building a suite of greenfield web apps for both our upcoming title Illuvium and our DeFi Protocols. This includes everything from public facing web3 apps, to internal apps that manage our game configurations. To help us on this mission, we're looking for experienced and ambitious web developers, with an enthusiasm for building slick, user-focused applications, that are well tested, and a pleasure to use.
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We develop blockchain based games for the Illuvium DAO. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
- Build functional, polished and well tested web applications using React
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the creation of feasible designs that are practical and of a high standard
- Contribute to the development of Illuvium's design system library
- Promote best practice principles relating to technical and non-technical aspects of software delivery
- Encourage and promote our culture of openness and self improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience deploying high quality web applications to production that work across all standard device types
- Proficiency with React and Typescript, including modern React features such as react-hooks
- Working knowledge of unit, integration and e2e testing patterns and an ability to write well tested components
- Familiarity with current frontend trends, and best practices. Specially concerning areas of performance, and usability
- Eagerness to maintain informed of trends in product design, and UI/UX
- Experience working on web3 applications
- Experience using modern front-end tech-stacks, including GraphQL and Next.js
- Working knowledge of Cypress and react-testing-library
- Understanding of analytics platforms, segmentation and user testing tools
- Experience reading and writing Solidity code
- This job is 100% remote and we are looking to recruit the best talent globally!