Senior Technical Recruiter
We are looking for seasoned recruiter with experience recruiting for technical roles in AAA or large indie game studios. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles across game development and engineering. It will be your job to hire the best tech talent in the world that will help us build world class systems and platforms for AAA games. Ideally you have a personal passion and interest in gaming and are familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrencies. All of our jobs are remote friendly so you will have no limitations on where you can find talent and can recruit globally!
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We develop blockchain based games for the Illuvium DAO. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
- Manage all hiring aspects for our technical and engineering roles
- Source, qualify, screen, interview and manage potential candidates through the hiring process through offer negotiation and close
- Work with our CTO, hiring managers and key stakeholders on filling their hiring need
- Work with and manage all recruiting processes in Greenhouse ATS
- Sourcing top talent utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, Gem, etc.
- Ad hoc projects for top of funnel pipeline generation including online events, market mapping, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in the gaming industry
- Must have deep experience recruiting for technical development / engineering roles (C#, C++, Unreal Engine, Unity, Game Developers, etc.)
- Proven track record hiring top talent for AAA quality game studios or large indie studios
- Good sourcing skills and desire to seek out and find the best talent possible
- Ability to work a full desk, including client and candidate activities and communication
- Excellent organization and communication skills, including proactive reporting and communication
- Self starter with ability to work independently
This job is 100% remote and we are looking to recruit the best talent in the world!