Job title: Marketing Specialist
Work Location: São Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist with at least 3 years of experience. You must have flexibility to handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment, and you will work closely with our Marketing and Operations teams to stay ahead of execution of all our marketing campaings.
About the Role
- Assist the development of IGG mobile games business in Brazil
- Be responsible to the execution of marketing campaigns planned by Marketing Coordination
- Assist in the creation, analysis and maintenance of flow of information for marketing and Operations team
- Organize the flow of information inside IGG internal network supplying teams with all product information necessary to plan Marketing activities.
- Fulfil forms and reports as per IGG headquarters request
- Collect information about sales performance from App Annie and IGG internal systems
- Prepare presentations to internal and external public
- Help the marketing team on the creation of product presentations
- Interact with our main suppliers to operate marketing campaigns: Ad, PR and Packaging agencies.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- University degree in Bus. Adm, Marketing, Advertising and Communication related fields.
- Fluent in English (writing, speaking and reading)
- Knowledge in Google office tools (Google Sheets; Docs, Slides), and Msft Office
- Experience in data collection (AppAnie is a plus)
- Graphic design tools experience is a plus
- Must have sense of ownership and be a self starter
- Ability to manage various simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical skills
- GamerDesired +3 years’ experience in Games, media agency or entertainment business
- Work experience with digital platforms is a plus.
Physical & Mental Demands
- Fast-paced environment, occasional travel, variable timelines and deadlines.
Health and Safety Concerns
- General Office Environment.