Cinematic 3D Animator
IGG's CG/VFX Team is looking for a Cinematic 3D Animator to support our game trailers/videos.
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG - I Got Games, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!
Demonstrate a broad range of 3D Animation proficiencies in creating the overall look, previs, animation tests, and layout;
- Tech-shooting and problem solving;
- Contribute to team discussions, feedback and approach, actively participate in team/department meetings and weeklies.
- Stay committed to the team and business ethic.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Leads, and other animators;
- Work collaboratively to meet scheduling and show deadlines;
- Submit shots for review and follow through with notes and feedback, if required.
- Work within a team and with other departments.
- Other duties assigned by the team
- 1+ year with Maya Animation experience
- Strong understanding of the language of the camera; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
- Character-motivated animation.
- Team player and pro-active;
- Possess a solid working knowledge of CG animation technologies and necessary production environments and tools.
- Can work under fast-paste environment;
- Desire to contribute and shape the business
- Excited about learning new workflows and adding insight into the production processes.
- Ability to take direction and find creative solutions during the iterative process;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowing Mocap will be a plus；
- Able to work under a tight deadline and fast-paste work environment
Position type: permanent or others to be discussed
Compensation Package for permanent employees:
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including extended health and dental.
- Paid Vacation + paid Sick days: 18 days(accumulated and based on percentage earning)
- Active Living Benefits (such as Fitness Memberships, Registration fees for team sports reimbursement) after 3 months
- Training and development fee reimbursement after 3 months
- Dependent Child Benefit
- Paid Holiday Closure
- RRSP matching after 1 year
Perks for permanent employees:
- On-site car and Bike Parking
- Monthly Transit Allowance after 3 months
- Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
- Dress code: Casual
- Child Gift
- Lots of snacks, drinks available
- Monthly Team lunch
- Referral Bonus
This job has to work on-site.