Iceberg Interactive is looking to add a motivated and organized Product Manager to our growing Marketing team and help us to release our exciting range of video games on PC and consoles.
Based just outside Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a growing independent publisher with a diverse portfolio including recent successes such as the Circle Empires series, King of Retail and Blazing Sails.
This new role will find you at the center of our business, with a hand in both the Marketing and Production of our games. This position will suit someone who is excited about the ways games are made and how they find a global audience.
- Lead the strategy, management and organization of our game store pages, metadata and websites. Make best use of available features, such as temporary capsules and native live streams.
- Lead the strategy management, organization and execution of digital and physical events such as PAX, Gamescom and Steam Game Festivals. Work with developers and the wider marketing team to ensure we maximise our presence and connect with audiences.
- Support our developers in the production and management of their owned websites, event and store pages.
- Keep track of product budgets and timelines. Ensure all major stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Manage a Junior Product Manager.
- Analyse and report on the performances of our product store pages – including factors such as impressions, CTRs and traffic sources.
- Educated to Graduate level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role.
- Experienced in the games industry – ideally in a Production or Marketing capacity.
- A passion for games, from one-man indie to AAA, across a variety of genres.
- Positive outgoing approach and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Steam as a platform and the communities that develop there.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office & database management.
- Experienced with Adobe software, especially Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a bonus.
- Experience with HTML is a bonus.
- Experienced with Discord & other online communities.
- Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas.
- An open culture and trust-based working hours.
- An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans.
- A network of partnering developers from around the world.
- A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, this role will start remotely but you will eventually be required to work on site in our office in the city of Haarlem (10 miles from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam) once it is safe to do so.