VALORANT Team Manager
Please add your Discord name on your application!
We are looking for a Team Manager for our VALORANT team. As a Team Manager you will be a key conduit between our team and the other departments that make up our organization. You’ll drive high performance and standards, and ensure all involved in the team are great representatives of Ice Force eSports. This position is for the moment unpaid, but we will offer salaries as soon as the organization becomes more profitable with more recognition and winnings on a regular basis. Meaning, the better you do your job the faster you get paid.
Your mission is to:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of the team members
- Scout for players when necessary
- Organise schedule for player trainings/breaks/activities
- Provide leadership and direction where necessary
- Provide effective feedback
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Foster a comfortable team environment
- Ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience regarding the management of a team
- Flexible schedule and know-how of the game
- Ability to build up the team and find suitable players
- Cool attitude when under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Europe (preferably)
What we offer
We offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where we will all learn and improve together as Ice Force becomes a reference in eSports. If you choose to join us on this journey, you will be compensated once the organization grows and becomes more profitable.