(Closed) General Manager (Teams)
Ice Force eSports is an organization that holds teams in Rainbow 6 Siege, Overwatch and Apex Legends.
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee and manage our Teams. If you are interested in Rainbow 6 Siege, Overwatch and Apex Legends. This position is for the moment unpaid, but we will offer salaries as soon as the organization becomes more profitable with more recognition and winnings on a regular basis. Meaning, the better you do your job the faster you get paid.
- Assisting in running the teams alongside their individual managers.
- Overseeing tournament registrations for the teams.
- Overseeing team results and performance.
- Make sure teams are filled and all team requests are forwarded to responsible personnel.
- Communicating with Social Media Agency to ensure coverage of team results
- Communication with the admin team regarding updates, ideas and issues.
- Finding Staff for teams if needed (coaches, managers, analysts, ringers etc.).
- Reporting team performance.
- Be the point of contact for players and teams
- Build a relationship with the community and teams to learn how we can improve
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the esports scene
- Previous experience in team management
- Self-driven and motivated
- Available to help operations teams on evenings and weekends
- Cheerful attitude with player service
- Passionate about competitive video games
- Cool attitude when under pressure
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make impartial decisions
What we offer
We offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where we will all learn and improve together as Ice Force becomes a reference in eSports. If you choose to join us on this journey, you will be compensated once the organization grows and becomes more profitable.
This opportunity is a chance for you to join the eSports industry early on and become a leader in tournament administration.
Please add your Discord name on your application