Senior Website Engineer
We're looking to expand our web development team here at Hypixel Studios which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to veterans with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building player-focused, community-powered games.
The key qualities we look for in applicants are that they are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As a new member of our web development team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our production websites as well as designing and integrating them with game platform's APIs.
- Knowledge of Express and Vue frameworks
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as NodeJS or Java
- Tracked experience of building and maintaining production-quality web services
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and ability to work closely with designers
- Knowledge in dockerized environments and Kubernetes
- Proven experience in the games industry
- Experience building client-side web apps
- Knowledge of SEO practices
We can offer
- The ability to work remotely and flexibly
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment