Under general supervision, the Marketing Coordinator will aid in increasing HyperX’s brand awareness through marketing campaigns and drive sales within new and existing US consumer retail and etail accounts with a primary focus on Amazon.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with and aid the marketing managers, sales team, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Brainstorm, prepare, execute, and report on advertising campaigns.
- Provide administrative support, including Budget tracking, Creative and Financial reqs.
- Aid in Product/ASIN creation
- Execute enhanced content uploads
- Creation and maintenance of product detail pages
- Support in strategy, execution, and maintenance of Amazon Advertising (AMS) and Amazon Display (DSP) campaigns.
- Maintenance and updating of Brand Store on Amazon
- Creation of competitor analysis reports
- Work closely with various departments such as Social, Digital, Creative, Product Marketing, Esports and influencers, Developer and Publisher teams to create and execute campaigns.
- Required to travel as appropriate to customer meetings, tradeshows, and marketing events.
Education and Experience Required:
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications, or related field.
- Two years of marketing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Gaming industry and channel marketing experience.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Experience (1+ years) with Amazon Advertising (AMS/DSP).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and self-starter.
- Good organizational skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!