Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
The Marketing Creatives team at Huuuge Games is looking for an awesome Video Producer to join us in our journey to further scale our core game titles at Huuuge. In this role, you will be working in a team dealing with some of our greatest games while getting awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you!
In this role you will:
- Creating, animating and editing advertising materials in cooperation with the team,
- Creating scenarios, storyboards and animations for a given project,
- Assembly of film materials,
- Development of promotional materials,
- Cooperation with the marketing department in the implementation of created advertisements,
- Tracking the latest trends in advertising on the mobile games market,
- Ensuring high quality of the final product,
- Estimating the duration of entrusted tasks and performing them in a timely manner,
- Incorporating marketing metrics and learning’s to improve the performance of creatives.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere,
- Ability to work with Adobe After Effects plug-ins (Trapcode, Duik, 3D element, Saber, etc.),
- Knowledge of other products from Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop,Illustrator, Audition),
- Knowledge of the composition,
- Good knowledge of 2D animation,
- Good knowledge of typography, compose color and value,
- Creativity, unconventional thinking and openness to new challenges and animation techniques,
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a group,
- Self-motivation and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to approach challenges with a positive attitude,
- Very good command of English.
Surprise us with:
- True passion for games,
- Basic knowledge or exposure to Unity Engine,
- Basic knowledge of any 3D software (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3Dmax).