Marketing Creative Copywriter/Strategist
Huuuge’s Marketing Creative team is looking for an experienced creative copywriter / strategist with an extensive background in performance marketing (user acquisition) in the mobile games and/or advertising industry.
Working closely with our creative production and performance teams, you’ll be responsible for creative ideation and concept writing for all our 20+ game titles across multiple different game genres.
Combining creative and innovative thinking with the analysis of performance data, market trends, and competitors’ marketing creatives, you constantly come up with new creative concepts and are heavily involved in the creative testing and iteration processes.
Your main goal is to ensure a constant flow of highly performant creatives for all UA and retargeting campaigns.
Creatives are one of the most important pillars of success for all our performance marketing efforts and we are heavily investing in building one of the best data-driven marketing creative teams in the world.
This is a key role reporting directly to the VP of Creative Technology.
- Being fully responsible for creative ideation, supporting all Marketing Creative teams across all games and channels
- Writing concept briefs and creative copy for all our social casino and casual game ads
- Analyzing performance data, marketing trends, and competitors to come up with the highest potential creative concepts and innovative ideas
- Working closely with the game studio GMs and product people to incorporate product learnings and new features into creative concepts
- Building up a knowledge base of creative insights for games/ads across all genres
- Working closely with the Marketing Creative leads on improving processes and quality
- Being heavily involved in the creative production process to ensure the quality of creatives
- Educating the creative production teams to incorporate insights and learnings into new creatives
- Being an active leader in the marketing department to ensure maximum collaboration across teams and departments
- Strong understanding of performance marketing and relevant KPIs
- Strong creative thinking and storytelling skills
- Proven track record of being able to translate data into new creative ideas
- A passion for cracking creative performance through innovation and experimentation
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
- Major team player and go-getter
- Love and attraction for the mobile gaming world