Humble Bundle launched in 2010 with a mission to support charity by selling awesome games at great prices. Since then Humble has grown into an online store selling bundles of games, ebooks, and software; a subscription service; and game publisher. And the Humble Bundle community sets an example for gamers by raising $150M for charity.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Product Designer to join its design team! We're looking for someone excited to build elegant products in a fast paced environment.
Our team needs an experienced Product Designer to partner up with our product and marketing teams to define the direction of new and current Humble products. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working through ambiguous business goals to solve customer problems, demonstrate a deep-seated awareness of what makes a great product user experience, be well-versed in visual design, have experience with both usability testing, and post-release A/B testing of their designs and concepts. They will bring a humble attitude to their creations, and be excited to learn from our customers using data.
- Drive new products from ideation to deployment to iterative improvement.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify, prioritize, define, and build new products.
- Create beautiful and intuitive designs and prototypes to clarify business opportunities.
- Work directly with engineers to see those designs through to successful implementation.
- Engage our marketing team to leverage A/B testing and other growth experiments to drive continual iteration.
- Collaborate with our existing design team.
- Maintain asset templates and help with occasional production design work.
Experience / Requirements
- A portfolio with visually appealing, and well explained UX/UI/interaction designs.
- 3-5 years of experience in product design.
- Well-rounded understanding of information architecture.
- Great taste and aesthetic sensibility
- Experience prototyping web and mobile responsive designs in tools such as Invision and Adobe XD.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome coworkers in a fun environment.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer