What is HudL.gg?
HudL.gg is a new esports and video games organisation working in the interactive media sector. We have our own content channel streams. We also provide consultancy and esports solutions to brands, organisations and University institutions. I am pleased to say we have a number of our own projects launching this year including a dedicated podcast show, and a content website. We are also launching a dedicated esports agency called HudL+. This will provide bespoke services to our partners, brands and future talent.
Why are we hiring?
Whilst we can’t give too much away before it launches we do want to try and give you a little bit more of an idea of what website we are launching and why we need a dedicated team of writers. The website we are creating will cover both the esports and video game industry. It will provide its readers with dedicated content around popular esports and video game topics and subjects. That’s why we need a team of passionate and informed writers to cover a series of topics and trends. This is about trying to create something that’s never been done before. We don’t expect you to be an expert and we welcome any newcomers to the industry.
Role & Work Output:
- Create engaging articles
- Create timeless articles
- Upload articles to our new shiny website
- Work to briefs set by lead editor meeting deadlines without fail
- Work alongside staff members in order to create an effective working relationship
Required Skills & Experience:
- Confident and organised self-starter, who is able to participate and engage in meetings and conversations around the esports and video games industry.
- Has an interest in esports, video games, esports lifestyle, tournaments, esports culture.
- Able to develop and communicate their own ideas, approach and strategies to the team.
- Able to host and conduct interviews with teams, players, industry leaders etc.
- Above all practical in their action, open and honest.
Bonus Points for:
- Excellent knowledge of esports
- Excellent knowledge of video games
- Previous background in journalism or blogs and articles
- Has an extensive network of esports or video game contacts
What’s we Offer:
- First and foremost the opportunity to work with an exciting organisation dedicated to the esports and video games industry.
- The opportunity to build your portfolio of journalistic content with guidance from the HudL.gg team.
- The opportunity to cover events, expos, tournaments and product release as they become available.
- Full training of how our publishing works.
- Full training in Trello
- Full training on Discord usage
- A collaborative space to be creative, with a team that has deep knowledge within the industry, and will fully support your efforts.
- A great way to develop your craft and experience with trained professionals in social media management, digital strategy, video production, graphics, project management, website creation, marketing & community management.
- An opportunity to develop your own connections and network within the industry. HudL.gg will do everything it can to help assist your career.
- Exposure to the mechanics of the HudL.gg business whereby there will be an opportunity to learn other departmental operations and gain insight into other areas of the business.