If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your craft and network within the esports and video games industry, in either partnerships, account management or business development then this role is definitely suited for you
What is HudL.gg?
HudL.gg is a new esports and video games organisation working in the interactive media sector. We have our own content channel streams. We also provide consultancy and esports solutions to brands, organisations and University institutions. I am pleased to say we have a number of our own projects launching this year including a dedicated podcast show, and a content website. We are also launching a dedicated esports agency called HudL UP. This will provide bespoke services to our partners, brands and future talent.
Why are we hiring?
Due to rapid growth at HudL.gg we are restructuring the business to take on board additional staff to help drive business development, account management and partnerships. This is a strategic approach to fulfil our current commercial pipeline and to build future opportunities.
What you will be doing?
At HudL.gg you will work within the partnerships department and play an active role in identifying, cultivating and managing HudL.gg opportunities. We will develop you as a professional. So if you have a passion for all things esports and video games and believe you have the necessary skills to help drive our organisation to the next level, then we’d like to hear from you.
We don’t expect you to be an expert and we welcome anyone new to the industry
Role & Work Output:
- Work with the partnerships Director and Manager to facilitate the overall partnership strategy.
- Outreach to organisations, brands, clubs, teams and other non endemic companies.
- Business development and relationship management
- Account management of our partners and talent
- Sponsorship outreach and development
- Confident and organised self starter, who is able to host meetings and conversations around the esports and video games industry.
- Interested in business development, networking and partnerships
- Has a basic understanding of the esports and video games industry
- Able to develop and communicate their own ideas, approach and strategies to the team.
- Practical in their action, open and honest.
Bonus Points for:
- Good knowledge in esports
- Good knowledge in video games
- Brand or esports organisation connections.
What’s we Offer:
- First and foremost the opportunity to work with an exciting organsation dedicated to the esports and video games industry.
- Full training in business development, partnerships and account management.
- Full training in powerpoint presentations, document creation and formal bids.
- Full training on presentation craft and delivery
- A collaborative space to be creative, with a team that have a deep knowledge within the industry, and will fully support your efforts.
- A great way to develop your craft and experience with trained professionals in social media management, digital strategy, video production, graphics, project management, website creation, marketing & community management.
- An opportunity to develop your own connections and network within the industry. HudL.gg will do everything it can to help assist your career.
- Exposure to the mechanics of the HudL.gg business whereby there will be opportunity to learn other departmental operations and gain insight into other areas of the business.