In a parallel universe, your job might not be the suitable one for you. Make the most of this one! What’s your superpower?
We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Sport lovers, Musicians, Video Game heroes, Tech addicts, Gamers and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people and for sure you’ll find a friend here. If not, you can bring your friends too. :)
What you'll do:
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for Huawei Wireless products (BTS\DBS3900 GUL, BSC6900\6910 GU and more);
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Dispatch and guide remote field technicians during onsite interventions;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade Huawei Access/ Transmission products and their features;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
What you'll have to bring with you:
- Graduated or student in Telecommunications or Computer Science; 1-3/4 years of experience in Telecom industry;
- Familiar with GSM BSS, WCDMA RAN, LTE eRAN;
- Knowledge of Wireless Product and Network planning and optimization;
- BTS,BSC, eNodeB, installation, operation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of IP network and OSS;
- Wireless network Design and planning concepts;
- Profiency in Spanish/ French.
Our hiring process:
- You find this ad.
- You read it.
- You tell us you are interested.
- You come to meet the team and see what we’re all about.
- You become part of the best “learning by doing” organization.
- Your friends come over and you earn a sweet referral bonus – for each one of them hired! :)