Social Media Manager, EMEA
An incredible opportunity to work in the fast-emerging and rapidly growing field of Virtual Reality, leading marketing and sales for one of the leading global Virtual Reality destinations in the world.
Viveport team is seeking a social media manager. The role is to lead the digital presence for our Viveport content store as well as for our Infinity VR Subscription Service (“Netflix of VR”).
You will manage daily social activities and project-based social campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, sales, and customer loyalty globally.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, IG, and YouTube.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- This role also needs to help on engaging press/influencers and assist PR/Communiations work
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing social platforms and PR/Communications tasks.
- Experience developing and managing social media in a data-driven, integrated marketing environment
- Experience from social media and influencer marketing programs
- Proficient using multi-social listening tools such as Hootsuite
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Passion for Virtual Reality and the opportunity to change the world
- Exceptional communicator – strong written, oral and inter-personal skills are essential in an environment working with a large network of international teams
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and navigate calmly through change
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, able to keep pace in a busy office environment
- Creative thinker
- Team player willing to be involved across marketing functions to deliver integrated communications strategies