(Closed) Video Editor
House of Gamers is a new esports centre in Birmingham. We believe in offering great experiences to our customers. Learning about the esports industry, streaming, branding and coaching are all at the core of what we do, all while offering an amazing gaming experience.
We're looking for smashing video editors to work alongside us on an internship basis with the potential for paid work. We've got some really cool projects in the works with major brands and it's a great opportunity to build your portfolio. The opportunity to work for one of the UK's most exciting esports ventures should excite you!
We're looking for people who have the same passion as our team for all things esports and are an absolute whiz with video editing!
Applicants with any level of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Passion for the esports industry and understanding
- Ability to make short clips in a quick turnaround
- Ability and experience communicating via online platforms such as Slack and Discord.
- Knows Premiere/Sony Vegas inside-out
- Understands the importance of great videos for marketing
- Photoshop experience and ability to also create killer graphics.
- Local to the West Midlands area. (Remote work is acceptable)
We're looking forward to seeing potential video editors for House of Gamers, the potential for future paid work is extremely high for the right candidate.
Must provide a portfolio or links to examples of previous video editing work