Social Media Manager
Hotdrop Social Media Manager
We are accepting applications for either part-time or full-time positions.
We are looking to expand our diverse and talented team at Hotdrop; we are always on the lookout for like minded and passionate people to join our team.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy for partners in order to increase brand awareness, maximise creative opportunities and drive valuable engagements.
- Collaborate on content strategies, in turn set short-term and long-term targeted goals
- Work with internal departments locally and globally on content for social media whilst adhering to brand voice with high-quality output
- Perform live social media coverage for tournaments and events
- Manage Social Media team across varying types of output and partners
- Manage social media content calendar, execute tasks and ensure daily deadlines are met
- Identify reactive, relevant content topics for ad-hoc output
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and liaise with team members to create regular and relevant content to be posted for partners
- Write, edit, proofread social media posts
- Optimize content for SEO
- Execute sharing of content through current company channels as well as exploring additional spaces ensuring strong web presence
- Execute, assist with maintaining and monitor all social media accounts and websites
- Monitor social posts to receive audience feedback, generate ideas to increase engagement, and activate business development opportunities
- Align on-topic ideas and create content pieces; work with the team to draft content pieces; revisions/edits to be incorporated and finalized
- Conduct Social Media research to provide more understanding on performance and generate more
- growth to the platforms
- Contribute to creating deck slides, and reports for external partners and internal teams
- Reporting of results to the CEO
Responsibilities will be reviewed on a quarterly basis where they can be updated to reflect the company needs.
- Proven work experience in managing varying social media accounts
- Proven experience covering esports tournaments in a live coverage format
- Expertise in social media platforms trends
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, writing and editing skills in English
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Applications, Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro
- Motivated approach to work
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Ability to learn new Adobe Suite Applications such as After Effects
- Hands on experience with converting content ideas into finished products
- A strong aspiration to adapt and learn new skill sets
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter that includes your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Add the requested CV documents in PDF format. Please also ensure if you have any portfolios of proven work to have these included in either the covering letter or CV.
Hotdrop is the specialist creative marketing agency with a primary focus on Gaming and Esports.
We are embedded in online culture and endemic to the digital lifestyle.
Our experienced team of passionate industry leaders work with the likes of Tournament Organisers, Game Publishers, IP and Right Holders, Teams, Mainstream Brands, Products and Influencers, successfully connecting them to global digital audiences.
Working at Hotdrop will give you the opportunity to be a part of the future of entertainment, digital culture and lifestyle. With an incredible range of clients & projects we get to work on and influence some of the world's leading campaigns and activations within gaming, esports & digital culture.