Integrated Marketing Manager
Hotdrop - Integrated Marketing Manager
Reports To: CEO / Head of Partnerships
Direct Reports: None
Hotdrop is the specialist creative marketing agency that takes clients through ideation to execution with original, versatile solutions across the whole spectrum of digital mediums.
Our experienced team of passionate industry leaders work with the likes of Tournament Organisers, Game Publishers, IP and Right Holders, Teams, Mainstream Brands, Products and Influencers, successfully connecting them to global digital audiences.
Working at Hotdrop will give you the opportunity to be a part of the future of entertainment, digital culture and lifestyle. With an incredible range of clients & projects we get to work on and influence some of the world's leading campaigns and activations within gaming, esports & digital culture.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for working across departments within the company to create Hotdrop marketing and communication materials for all our platforms, with the ultimate goal of expanding the reach and awareness of who we are within the B2B marketplace. This will include leading and curating collateral materials for pitches, research and the creation of assets.
- Project manage and be responsible for core content delivery on RFP and RFQs
- Coordinate kick off and brainstorm meetings, manage information coming in from various teams
- Maintain timelines and deadlines
- Collate ideation and collaborative offerings from team members to turn into deck building and pitching
- Store ideation and collaborative work for future collateral if not used for its initial purpose
- Creatively put together all elements for the pitch collateral such idea descriptions, case studies, mock ups, research, custom templates etc
- Assist with drafting and distribution of NDAs, contracts and scopes of works
- Collate vital industry or sector specific data to support pitching and outreach
- Hold and maintain relationships with data specific outlets in order to be as analytical as possible
- Generate compelling reports that are also visually well presented
- Hotdrop case study management & collation
- Maintain and update influencer infrastructure
- Conduct research and outreach to campaign appropriate influencers
- Conduct regular social listening for future partners, sectors and service offerings
- Work directly with the CEO on company’s own brand tone & external communications
- Develop a Hotdrop centric marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Direct management of our own branded social media channels and platforms, creating content, copy, assets, posting schedule & interaction with the community and industry
- Management of award submissions
- Identify reactive, relevant content topics for ad-hoc output
- Optimize Hotdrop content for SEO
- Maintenance of the company website ensuring content is up to date
- Development and ownership of company marketing and design materials
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests for partners and the company, actively seeking speaking and event engagements
- Maintain industry relationships
- Support the Head of Partnerships and C-level on internal and external on general output and delivery
Responsibilities will be reviewed on a quarterly basis where they can be updated to reflect the company needs.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering marketing and social media campaigns
- Proven experience in delivering analytical research and reporting
- Proficient in Photoshop or other design software to create presentation materials and mock-ups
- Strong interest around trends relating to esports and gaming
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, writing and editing skills in English
- Self starter approach to work
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Experience in contributing within sales and pitching processes
- Proven experience of delivering SEO strategies
- A strong aspiration to adapt and learn new skill sets
How to apply
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter that includes your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please also ensure if you have any portfolios of proven work to have these included in either the covering letter or CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Perks of working at Hotdrop
- Remote working
- Dedicated training day allowance
- Company social days and gaming sessions
- Additional holiday day awarded for each year of service for the first five years
- Equipment refresh
- Personal development plans
- Working at a company with 100% satisfaction and a strong company culture
As a growing company we are always extending and implementing new perks on a regular basis