Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Hotdrop is a fast and dynamic workplace. We are lucky to work with such a diverse portfolio of partners spanning across a multitude of industries. We are therefore looking for like minded, talented and passionate individuals to join our team. You must like to take on a challenge, want to personally develop within your role and take on the opportunities we will provide, headfirst.
Hotdrop is the comprehensive creative marketing agency that takes all our clients from ideation to execution with creative, authentic and high-quality campaigns in all formats.
Hotdrop specialises in optimising esports and gaming demographics across digital lifestyles.
Hotdrop’s experienced team of passionate industry leaders work for the likes of Tournament Organisers, Game Publishers, IP and Right Holders, Teams, Mainstream Brands, Products and Influencers, successfully connecting them to global digital audiences.
Reports To: CEO / COO
Direct Reports: Marketing and Social Media Team
The Head of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the department’s delivery and the wider marketing team as their line manager. They ensure the team is effective in processes, provide support and frameworks for the team to work within. Provide original ideas to the team whilst ensuring that they are targeting the correct and appropriate audiences in campaigns and marketing activations for our partners. They’ll help keep our team motivated and encourage creativity and innovation. They will also need to liaise and work smoothly with the Partnerships and Creative departments as these often work in tandem.
- Take the lead and collaborate on delivering all our partners strategies.
- Set short-term and long-term targeted goals for both the internal team and our external partners.
- Conduct regular reporting and manage expectations with our external partners ensuring needs are being met.
- Liaise and lead the internal staff across the marketing and social media departments.
- Execute, monitor and assist with delivery for all campaigns for our external partners ensuring the highest quality control.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the Partnerships team to function effectively
- Monitor audience reactions to receive feedback, generate ideas to increase engagement, and activate new business opportunities.
- Collate and create comprehensive reports for partners on post campaign delivery.
- Conduct and oversee market research studies.
- Conduct regular personal research to stay on top of current company offerings and industry trends.
- Ensure the department is being upskilled on a regular basis to be in line with the latest market trends and best practices.
- Work with the Creative and Partnerships team to create refreshed marketing materials for Hotdrop directly.
- Seek Marketing and PR opportunities for Hotdrop and its staff.
- Oversee and have direct input into Hotdrop’s owned social media channels and website.
- Maintain long term relationships.
- Regular reporting and updating to the Line Manager.
Responsibilities will be reviewed on a quarterly basis where they can be updated to reflect the company needs.
- 5+ years of direct marketing and campaign management
- 2+ years of managing and leading a department
- Proven ability to deliver multifaceted campaigns for a variety of clients simultaneously
- Proven experience working directly with digital audiences and lifestyle brands
- Natural project management abilities
- Analytical mindset that drives decision making
- Clear self starter approach to work and personal drive
- The ability to influence a team to victory
How to Apply
Please fill out the application by supplying a covering letter that references your earliest start date and CV all in PDF format.
Please ensure if you have any portfolios of proven work to have these included in the application.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, please express your salary expectations during the interview process.