Chinese Translator (English to Traditional Chinese)
HitGrab is an innovative video game development company with a passion for producing games that bring joy to our fans. We're a fun place to work, with a casual and relaxed atmosphere, and a total commitment to excellence in everything we do.
HitGrab is looking for a Chinese Translator - to assist us in creating English education content for an innovative new mobile game.
- Translate words and examples in Traditional Chinese for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau users
- Collaborate with the lead translator
Qualifications and skills
- Fluent in Chinese at a native-like level.
- A strong command of the Chinese language and grammatical structures.
- Strong ability to work in a group.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- IELTS 7.5 or TOEIC 785 or TOEFL (Paper) 590 or equivalent
- Legally authorized to work and reside in Canada (Ontario residents preferred)
Students are welcome to apply
Work for 20~25 hours a week
Provides flexible work/schedule arrangements.