(Closed) Marketing Working Student
We are hitcap esports GmbH, a newly established startup in the esports scene with aspirations to revolutionize the growing esports market and to offer everyone involved in esports a new home. Being part of the esports industry doesn’t only confine you to being an athlete, and here at hitcap we give talented individuals with passion a chance to work and fully embrace themselves in esports.
At hitcap you’re going to work in an environment like no other, we value efficiency and we aren’t here to bore you with hours of unnecessary meetings. You’ll get the chance to have flexible work hours, while still maintaining a close connection with the group of passionate individuals who work here. We care for a good balance between the duties and responsibilities of work and having fun times with the entire team. We also host hitcap weeks where the whole team meets and enjoys some days together.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Working Student who can aid in the Marketing processes for the League of Legends coaching platform we are currently working on. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to offer a well-rounded and appealing finish to our product. We would like you to have hands-on experience with marketing strategies since you will be one of the core pillars of our growing marketing department. This position is full remote and can be either part-time or full-time.
- Assist with planning and executing marketing campaigns with the focus on the main goal of “selling” the product and building customers appeal through your understanding of audience profiles
- Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content
- Assist in track and report improvements of in-progress campaigns with focus on return on investment increase and conversion rate optimisation among other KPIs
- Support analysis and optimisation of ad campaigns across various channels and platforms
- Engage in different creative testings for online and offline campaign, taking initiative to seize any windows of opportunity with product marketing potential
- Manage channel ownerships and personnel responsibility
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the CEO for different strategies
- You have experience working in media and entertainment, ideally the esports or gaming sectors
- You are able to work autonomously while still maintaining close communication with our team
- You have very good conceptual skills as well as analytical and strategic thinking that you are looking to apply and improve as part of our team
- You have in-depth knowledge and solid experience in project controlling and management
- You are able to show a meaningful track record as well as a good proof of concept
- You ideally have prior experience with different areas of marketing (especially performance marketing)