(Closed) Marketing Manager
We are hitcap esports GmbH, a newly established startup in the esports scene with aspirations to revolutionize the growing esports market and to offer everyone involved in esports a new home. Being part of the esports industry doesn’t only confine you to being an athlete, and here at hitcap we give talented individuals with passion a chance to work and fully embrace themselves in esports.
At hitcap you’re going to work in an environment like no other, we value efficiency and we aren’t here to bore you with hours of unnecessary meetings. You’ll get the chance to have flexible work hours, while still maintaining a close connection with the group of passionate individuals who work here. We care for a good balance between the duties and responsibilities of work and having fun times with the entire team. We also host hitcap weeks where the whole team meets and enjoys some days together.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to bolster our marketing department as we further develop the League of Legends coaching platform we are currently working on. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to offer a well-rounded appealing finish to our product. We would like you to have hands-on experience with all-round different marketing strategies and approaches since you will be responsible for building our marketing strategies from scratch, which means that there is room for your creativity! This position is fully remote and full-time.
- Consistently monitor the market and trends to stay ahead of the curve, find and create windows of opportunity for marketing opportunities
- Execute diverse marketing campaigns and strategies, after planning, from start to finish with focus on the main goal of user acquisition and building customer appeal through your understanding of audience profiles
- Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives
- Track and report improvements of in-progress campaigns with focus on return on investment increase and conversion rate optimisation among other KPIs
- Plan and manage our marketing budget across the different strategies upheld
- Engage in different creative testings for online and offline campaign, taking initiative to seize chances in unexplored marketing avenues
- Working closely with our Marketing department for different strategies and reporting directly to the CEO
- You have 2+ year(s) of marketing experience with a meaningful track record and good proof of concept
- You are knowledgeable and ready to work in diverse marketing fields to implement different tactics within our strategy
- You have experience working in media and entertainment. Knowledge in the esports or gaming sector and of our target audience is desirable but not required.
- You are able to work autonomously while still maintaining close communication with our team
- You have very good conceptual skills as well as analytical and strategic thinking that you are looking to apply and improve as part of our team
- You have in-depth knowledge and solid experience in project controlling and management