Hit Factor is looking for a Product Manager to join our product and design team. You will work with our team to research and design game design and monetization mechanics. You are a production workhorse, helping us to architect and deliver innovative game experiences. You combine creative thinking, business acumen, and diligent organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with the studio team to research game mechanics and systems and define product requirements.
- Manage day-to-day team development efforts, ensuring focused diligent execution of key tasks.
- Identify and remove blockers that would prevent development teams from successfully executing the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with studio teams to deliver awesome game experiences.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A keen, analytical mind coupled with a curiosity and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the games industry, with knowledge of key mechanics and systems in genre-leading game categories
- Understanding of agile development methodologies strongly preferred
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with external developers
- Experience working with licensed products
- Experience working with cross-platform projects