Game Studio Engineering Lead
Are you a AAA game developer and looking to grow into a leadership role? Are your efforts to grow in your current company halted by a lack of available opportunities for you? We are a new studio working on multiple exciting games and would love to speak with you about joining our team!
We are Hit Factor and we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious technical leader to join our team in building fantastic games. Game development leadership positions are exceptionally rare and this will be a career defining opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Overseeing a talented team of developers to build a great game, balancing the responsibilities of mentoring, coaching, and leading.
- Maintaining a high bar of code quality while ensuring scalable architecture.
- Progressing steadily towards a successful launch at a well communicated pace.
- Working with the executive team on refining the overall strategy, streamlining the process of getting stuff done, and maintaining the long term roadmap.
- 4-9 years of professional game development experience, with a willingness to learn and explore new technology
- Ready to take on more responsibility in a more senior team leadership role
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling successful games
- Familiarity with game live operations and the necessity of amazing tools
- Proven client and server development experience, emphasis on Unity on the client side
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering, or industry equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with cool game brands
- Functional programming language exposure
- External developer management skills
- Incredible stories on stretching the limits of Unity, or dramatically improving live game operations