Associate Art Producer
We are looking for an Associate Art Producer to work closely with the Art Producer, Art Director, and Art leads to help facilitate art creation through the development pipeline from concept art to final shipping product.
- Assist producers with the owning, scheduling, and tracking of art assets through the development pipeline from start to ship.
- Schedule and attend team meetings and provide clear and actionable notes.
- Facilitate art dailies for your team - scheduling reviews, build and operating playlist, and follow up on identified action items
- Manage communication and follow up, both into and out of, your team - Slack, E-mail, and verbal
- JIRA triage and bug tracking
- Proficient Note taking - able to keep up in a fast-paced discussion
- Solid understanding of dependency driven production methodologies, and the ability to build out and run a schedule
- Prior experience problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments.
- Great attention to detail and a passion to grow as a producer in the video game industry
- Understanding of a 3D art development pipeline a plus!
- Proficiency with Shotgun
- Passion for video games
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.