Tournament Organizers (Multiple Titles)
The Tournament Organizer is responsible for creating, advertising/promoting, organizing, and running any tournaments ran on our tournament host High Profile Leagues.
- Call of Duty BO4, MW and WW2
- Realm Royale
- League of Legends
- Eternal Card Game
- ESO: Legends
- Clash Royale
And many more! If the game title you want to run events for isn't listed please include it in your cover letter!
If there is a game title you’re passionate about and want to host tournaments for High Profile Leagues on it please apply and include it in your Cover Letter! We are always open to new ideas!
- Create, advertise/promote, organizing, and running any High Profile Leagues Tournaments ran on our Tournament Host
- Knowledgeable with Guilded.gg and be able to help de-escalate any situations that may arise during bracket play.
- Actively communicate with HPLs Guilded community to help build rapport and camaraderie.
- Knowledgeable on using the Matcherino website to organize Tournaments and set up Crowdfunding.
- Knowledgeable on using the Battlefy website interface for bracket play and creating tournaments
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Familiar with Guilded.gg or open to learning (Similar to Discord)
- Understanding of Crowdfunding
- Familiar with Matcherino website (our source for crowdfunding)
- Battlefy website for our tournament brackets
- Basic knowledge on Sliver.tv or willingness to learn (Decentralized Crypto Currency)
- Familiar with de-escalating any potential high-stress situations.
- Experience with running tournaments preferred but not required
The position is volunteer for your first 3-4 tournaments and then will be a commission based payout based on performance and tournament growth on Matcherino.
We are dedicated to helping our professional players and streamers succeed and grow in the competitive gaming and live streaming industries by giving them access to the following:
- Supportive, like-minded community/family
- Training and Development
We will be in touch via email if your application is selected for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!