SMITE - UI Art Intern
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified UI Art Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on SMITE!
This will be a paid, seasonal position. The Intern work program will be starting mid-May, 2021, ending mid-August, 2021.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our UI Art Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Design compelling, easy to understand visual treatments for the game UIs and menus.
- Assist with implementing UI designs, from 2D assets to Scaleform integration.
- Work closely with and take direction from the Art Director to maintain a consistent art style for the UI and menus.
What we are Looking for:
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
Even Better Candidates:
- Background or experience in Gaming.
- Has great passion and creativity for interface design, with strong art skills regarding iconography and 2D graphics, and a good understanding of interface functionality.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, and Scaleform.
- Excellent conceptual and illustration skills