SMITE - Senior UI Programmer
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced UI Programmer to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our UI Programmers do:
- Design, prototype, code, and unit test User Interface enhancements, features, and fixes for the game SMITE. You will implement UI screens and functionality using Unreal Engine 3 and Scaleform (Flash/ActionScript).
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional programming skills with 5+ years of software programming experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline (Math, Physics, CE or EE) or equivalent experience through professional game development, indie projects, or mods.
- Strong User Interface layout and design skills.
- Comfortable prototyping and working within an iterative development process.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Passion for games with a strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
Preferred employees have:
- UI programming experience.
- Experience with Unreal 3 engine.
- Experience with Scaleform or Flash/Actionscript.
- Knowledge of source control.
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.
- Experience programming for console games.