(Closed) SMITE - Outsourcing Integration Animator
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Outsourcing Integration Animator to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia, on SMITE.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Outsourcing Integration Animators do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Integrate finished animation assets directly into the Unreal 3 Game Engine.
- Communicate feedback to outsource partners on assets to ensure they meet high quality and that deadlines are met.
- Maintain strong relationships and set product objectives with existing partners.
- Facilitate animation content development and feedback between development teams and outsource partners.
- Create documentation for internal processes to help manage outsource teams.
- Build customized tracking tools to maintain outsourced deliverables.
- Communicate cross-discipline to maintain alignment between Hi-Rez and our outsource partners.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience creating Animation assets for games, film or animation.
- Ability to communicate animation direction in an effective, efficient & positive manner.
- Ability to excel in a rapid iteration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in JIRA.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with multiple teams outside of the Animation Department.
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process.
- Comfortable receiving constructive group criticism and making artistic adjustments to meet performance guidelines.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- A passion for creating and playing video games.
- 3+ years experience with Maya or similar animation program.
- Understanding of the motion capture pipeline.
- Strong understanding of Rigging / Animation.