SMITE - Gameplay Programmer
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an innovative Gameplay Programmer to join our new studio Titan Forge Games and work at our studio in Alpharetta, GA.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Rogue Company, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Programmers do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using Unreal Engine 3 and/or Unreal Engine 4.
- Design and architect other client or server systems as required.
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Bug Fixing, especially with more technically challenging systems.
- Implement Systems, encompassing gameplay features, and full UI features.
We are looking for Someone with:
- 3-6 Years Programming Experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- General Programming Skills.
- Game Development Experience.
- C++ Experience.
- Visual Studio Experience.
- Source Control Experience.
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process.
- Problem Solver.
- Strong work ethic.
- Works well with a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Linear Algebra Knowledge.
- Unreal 3 or 4 Experience.
- Scaleform Experience.
- At least one Shipped Title.
- Console Development Experience.