(Closed) Rogue Company - UI Design Intern
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified UI Design Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia!
This will be a paid, seasonal position. The Intern work program will be starting mid-May, 2021, ending mid-August, 2021.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our UI Design Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Produce wireframes and icons for UI designs.
- Assist with implementing designs in Unreal Engine 4.
What we are looking for:
- Experience creating documentation for UI and technical processes.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication and team skills.
- Able to collaboratively identify and solve problems.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Passionate about game development.
- Experience in game production.
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, Frostbite, or CryEngine).