Rogue Company - Senior Game Designer
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Game Designer to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on an unannounced project.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins & Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Game Designers do:
- Pitch innovative game features that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization, but overall must be fun.
- Collaborate with the engineering and art team to effectively implement new features and systems.
- Manage game systems, economics & mechanics
- Modeling and tuning complex game systems
- Provide clear feature documentation, diagrams, wireframes and/or prototypes
- Analyze live data and player feedback to continually optimize existing game experience
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of game design experienceA passion for shooters and action games.
- Ability to analyze gameplay mechanics and feature designs
- Able to design game systems, individual gameplay features & player progressions
- Understanding of game balance, including statistics, virtual goods, economics and user motivations
- Understanding of interaction design concepts and principles
- Able to excel in an rapid iteration environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required