Rogue Company - Level Designer
First Watch Studios is looking for an ideal Senior Level Designer who can create awesome playable spaces and layouts from early concept blockouts to working with the other teams to maintain its overall goal and vision. We want someone who understands the intricacies of level design, who has spent hours playing their favorite online multiplayer shooter, and apply these experiences to make compelling and fun levels to play.
We are headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. Work can be done remotely from anywhere in theUnited States or the UK.
What our Level Designers do:
- Thoroughly research and provide high level gameplay pitch for the map that's been issued to you.
- Create 2d layouts and 3d blockouts that are engaging and fun.
- Build levels from concept to final polish phase.
- Communicate and work with the leadership and environment team to ensure overall level design goal and vision is met.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who Loves making levels
- Someone who plays lots of online multiplayer shooters.
- 3+ year of professional experience in creating levels that encompass the pillars of level design.
- Shipped AAA and/or free to play titles
- Experience using UDK or other level editing tools.
- Understands scripting languages and/or visual scripting languages such as Kismet or Blueprint.
- Experience rapid prototyping.