Rogue Company - Client Engineer
Hi-Rez Studios is immediately hiring a qualified Client Engineer to work on Rogue Company at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Rogue Company; as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Client Engineers do:
- Design, prototype, and code system level enhancements, features, and fixes for the game Rogue Company, as well as developing and debugging the UI needed to interact with and support them. You will implement these systems in Unreal Engine 4 using C++ and our UI toolkit.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional C++ programming skills with 2+ years of software programming experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline (Math, Physics, CE or EE) or equivalent experience thru professional game development, indie projects, or mods.
- Familiarity with Game UI concepts including multi-platform and multi-input concerns.
- Comfortable prototyping and working within an iterative development process.
- Continuous learner always striving to improve themselves and their team.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Passion for games. Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
Preferred candidate has:
- Gameplay programming experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4. C++ Programming, Blueprint, and UMG.
- Knowledge of source control.
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.
- Experience programming for console games.