Rogue Company - Advanced Animator
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring an Advanced Animator to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on our new project, Rogue Company!
Rogue Company is an action shooter blending military and fashion into our characters sent out to epic, diverse locales. We are looking for artists comfortable working with photorealism, grounding their work in real world references.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Animators do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Sets the style for animation, creates and implements 3D animation.
- Participates in leading the creation of new 3D animation concepts and/or techniques.
- Participates in the development of animation.
- Coordinates the work of vendors and freelancers as required.
- May set the animation infrastructure and/or look across new games or on projects requiring innovative animation solutions.
- Receives work in the form of short- and mid-term assignments that regularly require the use of independent judgment and creativity.
- Teaches, trains and interprets data and resolves routine issues.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline.
- Works collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Is open to direction and feedback and embrace change.
- Technically minded understand and experience with the game animation pipeline.
- Ability to mentor younger artists, and set a visual tone with their work.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience.