Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Community Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on Paladins!
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2021. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2021, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2021, ending mid-August, 2021 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Community Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Generally serve as an advocate inside of Hi-Rez for the Gaming Community.
- Help plan and implement content promotion, support player events/competitions and other programs to build and nurture our communities.
- Monitor feedback loops to consolidate feedback, isolating key issues to be brought to the development and publishing team.
- Drive important messaging initiatives to the community via forums, blog posts, etc.
- Find and cultivate important community members, and help support their efforts to grow a healthy and vibrant game community.
- Manage our social media platforms and official forums.
- You are humble, hungry, and smart.
- Creative individual who is excited to engage with our community in fun and interesting ways.
- Knowledge of Hi-Rez Studios’ games & their communities.
- Working knowledge of communication through various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord and Twitch.
- The ability to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding, schedule-driven environment.