Advertising Manager - Freelance
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are PR, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
As an Advertising Manager you will plan, execute and optimise paid ads for a portfolio of clients. Using your strong knowledge of Paid Search and Paid Social, you will be responsible for leading on the planning and delivery of paid advertising campaigns to ensure the best performance for our clients.
Your role will see you forecast and put together advertising plans that will achieve impressive results for clients, whilst generating revenue for the agency by ensuring the right placements and ROI for their campaigns. You will also take the lead on new business advertising opportunities and identify opportunities for growth with clients.
- Putting together and overseeing the execution of multi-channel paid media strategies which include print, digital and creative solutions.
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns across search engines and social media channels.
- Management of Paid Social and PPC campaigns.
- Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Maintaining campaigns to keep them performing at optimal capacity
- Use insight tools to build audiences that convert.
- Audience and account structure planning.
- Ad copy writing.
- Bid management and campaign adjustments. Optimising campaigns towards industry updates and audience behaviour shifts
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and effective new campaign formats
- Building and maintaining client relationships existing and new.
- Liaising with client to ensure optimal performance of campaigns
- Reporting on performance metrics and giving frequent recommendations for improvements.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of digital/social media marketing with a track record of traffic and engagement growth.
- 3+ years hands on Paid Social, Google Ads, Paid PPC experience with proven success.
- 1+ years’ experience within the video gaming and eSports industry.
- Demonstratable experience in AdWords Fundamentals, Google Analytics, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, and Video Advertising.
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills.
- A natural interest in media, marketing & communications is essential.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Adobe Creative Suite (basic knowledge at a minimum)
- Up to date on video gaming/eSports industry trends as well as latest brands and influencers within this arena.
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- Be dynamic & enthusiastic
- Have strong interpersonal skills including a professional work ethic
- Be a confident communicator and a relationship builder
- Have a calm head when under pressure to meet deadlines
Inquiries without a CV may be returned or declined without furthering the process. Recruitment agencies need not apply - no un-solicited calls or emails please.