(Closed) Content Editor
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to help Healthy Gamer generate YouTube content from streams and expand our content offerings to additional platforms and formats over time.
Contract hourly, 5-15 hours a week.
Scope of Work
- Cut long-form content from weekly streams for posting on Youtube
- Add engaging, professional graphics for coaching services and other Healthy Gamer products to videos
- Cut short-form content (30 seconds or less) from marquee video content and streams to be posted on IG Stories/Posts, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Suggest content ideas for short term content
- Report to and work with the Healthy Gamer content + marketing teams on video performance
- 1+ year of experience in editing video content for a client
- Examples or portfolio of work
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong remote work communication skills
- Results-driven editing
- Familiarity with Google docs and sheets
This is an Independent Contractor role paid on an hourly rate provided and no benefits will be available. To apply, submit your resume, portfolio/reel, and cover letter and be sure to include “Video Editor” in the subject line.