Hangar 13 is looking for a UI Artist to help define a unique look for their new project. This person will need to have a good understanding of UX design and problem solving. They will work very closely with Artists, UX, UI and Designers from across the globe to push motion and visual design in ways that will help our game to become a standout hit.
What You Will Do:
- Assist art, design and UX with the visual look for a new Hangar 13 title.
- Open up the boundaries in visual fidelity, cohesion, and motion design.
- Design creative and effective UX solutions.
- Collaborate with Leads and Directors to define the overall vision, design and interface of next-gen titles.
- Create documentation to communicate the vision.
- Build working prototypes.
- Create and manage the ongoing development of all aspects of the games' UI.
- Work closely with the Usability department to improve the end user’s understanding of the UI.
- Ensure an overall high-quality level of UI design and User Experience.
- Adhere to the studio’s proprietary engine and push for the best implementation techniques of assets in-game.
- Collaborate actively with colleagues across the globe.
Who We Believe Will Be A Great Fit:
- Excellent interpersonal skills - must be ready to work with teams global teams.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects (Trapcode), Animate.
- Passion for games.
- Ability to craft and follow style guides.
- Ability to work within the memory constraints of a shipping game.
- Graphic design and typography prowess.
- Comfort in working with technical toolsets.
- You can work well under pressure.
- Experience working with cross-site teams.
Good to have:
- Strong Graphic Design portfolio
- Education in Art related fields
- WPF (windows presentation foundation) and XAML knowledge used in Noesis UI/UX pipeline