(Closed) Outsourcing Producer
JOB TITLE: Outsourcing Producer
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Lead Producer
What We Need:
We are looking for a skilled Producer with prior experience in game development to join us and help to expand our Brno team. We are looking above all for an exceptional communicator with experience working across multiple locations as well as someone to support the team by running daily routines.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with external outsourcing partners and internal developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Create, iterate and track schedules and processes for outsourced game features and assets.
- Develop, maintain and manage outsourcing processes and pipelines including reporting
- Develop, maintain, and manage professional relationships with outsource partners.
- Drive the completion of outsource project goals, objectives and deliverables for time and quality.
- Monitor the balance of time and resources.
- Work with internal production teams and leads to provide information in order to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure great communication of the vision and targets across the internal team and make sure that appropriate review forums are established. Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with ‘how can I help’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Interest in developing video games.
Nice To Have:
- 1 AAA title shipped from start to finish.
- JIRA and Confluence expertise.
- Experience in game development.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia franchise. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.