Do you love video games? Do you enjoy being empowered and creating a voice for a company? Gwoop is growing rapidly and we're looking for a community manager to assist in engaging our awesome esports community!
We don't believe in long wordy job descriptions, with education and several requirements. Below you'll learn more about what we're looking for. If you have the skills, are hardworking, and are a team player, we'd love to talk to see if we're a good fit for each other: (No recruiters or agencies, please!)
Core Tasks and Responsibilities
The Community Manager is creative, driven and personable...and will be responsible for building, managing, and engaging with the Gwoop and other gaming communities. You will engage, collect, organize, and escalate community feedback to ensure that we hear our users and build out the best training platform available.
- Join and actively participate in outside gaming forums and online communities on behalf of Gwoop
- Advanced knowledge of Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and other popular social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to respond to inquiries in a timely manner, and create excitement within the community
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of esports across multiple gaming communities is a plus
- Content Creation and Graphic Design skills is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.