Gunzilla Games is looking for an Associate Producer. You will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
As an Associate Producer, you will:
- Serve as a driving force for Gunzilla’s Project, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Senior Producer.
- Be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project
- Work with sprint teams to meet company goals, assist the team in removing blockers, and raising risks.
- Work with the feature team to ensure every discipline team is working together towards the same goal.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Own Specific Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to timely completion.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Must be willing to work in Kyiv, Ukraine, and to work with different time zones
- Fluent in English or C1 English
- Would be a Pluses:
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge multiplayer shooter games
- Previous experience with the Unreal Engine.