(Closed) Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Operations
GumGum is an artificial intelligence company with deep expertise in computer vision. Its mission is to unlock the value of images and videos produced every day across the web, social media and broadcast television. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries, from advertising to professional sports.
Our marketing team is made up of ‘breakers’ and ‘fixers’ who share a passion for finding the most efficient paths to growing profitable revenue. We use a ‘test and learn’ approach of growth marketing, looking to continually tweak our approach in near real-time based on incoming results. Our team also originates bold and memorable creative which connects with its audience and clearly communicates its message. Whether we’re planning a highly strategic press campaign, a complex lead-generation algorithm or an outside-the-box creative installation, our marketing team is always looking to innovate and deliver strong results.
GumGum is seeking a self-driven, collaborative and analytical Sr. Marketing Operations Manager in its Santa Monica office to ensure that our global marketing team continues to increase our efficiency and effectiveness. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing and working alongside our regional teams, this role will ensure we have a high-quality foundation for revenue generation and global marketing execution.Being part of the integral marketing team, this role will wear many hats - own demand generation operations, campaign production, utilize marketing automation, drive marketing analytics and improve efficiencies on our day to day operations for team success.
- Be our go-to-partner for Demand Generation, managing the lead lifecycle in collaboration with the sales organization, including qualification rules, SLAs, routing and track of progress with lead follow-up
- Drive quality and upkeep of marketing database within Hubspot and Salesforce in support of inbound/outbound marketing programs
- Support production of key marketing initiatives for Growth team and revenue goals (paid media, social & content programs, internal guides and presentations)
- Own budget/expenses management process to quantify marketing efforts vs. investments to drive better decisions on team spend.
- Work closely with finance, procurement and legal departments to ensure vendor payments and agreements are aligned with scope of work
- Monitor marketing program execution globally, analyze program results, KPIs, conversions and ROI, and make best practice recommendations to the global marketing team based on data-driven insights through reporting and dynamic dashboards
- Manage and scale our global marketing operations stack, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Splash and expense management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business from a leading college or university
- Minimum of 5 years in a general marketing or marketing operations position for a tech company; ad-tech a plus
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing strategies, tactics and technology
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations
- Highly experienced working with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Strong analytical mindset; detail-oriented and passionate about working with a fast-growing, global sales and marketing team
- Capable of translating data into meaningful insights
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Stocked kitchen & Everytable Smartfridge
- Dog-friendly HQ office - we love our fur babies!
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Located in hotbed of tech startups, just blocks from the beach
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.