(Closed) Associate Programmatic Analyst
Our Programmatic team empowers us to integrate our cutting-edge creative and data solutions with major automated ad-buying platforms and agency trading desks. Through these partnerships, our customers are able to buy and sell our ad units with highly precise, real-time targeting. Our Programmatic team takes on the essential task of building and maintaining relationships with our third-party partners.
The Associate Programmatic Analyst helps support our expanding programmatic business with a analytical and technical expertise to troubleshoot and provide insights on campaigns across our customer base while coordinating with internal teams.
Our team has partnerships with all types of programmatic vendors and this position will be responsible for servicing the daily needs, the daily monetization, and technical troubleshooting of these vendors. The ideal candidate has experience in the digital advertising ecosystem, has fundamental programmatic knowledge (DSP, SSP, CPM, PMPs), and is comfortable managing high priority relationships.
- Publisher Coordination - Coordinate and setup new tags with publisher development for new publishers that are onboarding.
- Discrepancy analysis -
- Work cross functionally between our partners and internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and manage additional monetization streams.
- Monitoring 3rd party reporting and analyzing against our internal reporting.
- Technical ID Setup - Build PMPs to support our programmatic direct sales efforts
- Programmatic advocate for internal teams - Continue to educate internal teams on programmatic practices and processes
- Vendor Coordination - Manage day to day relationships with external programmatic vendors
- Revenue reporting - Month end processes with Finance to complete billing and aggregate revenue numbers
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree qualified in Mathematics, Commerce (advertising/marketing) or similar analytics focus
- 1 - 2 years work experience in Advertising tech or Agency environments
- Working knowledge of programmatic platforms as it relates to RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, or other optimization platforms
- Experience in analytics or ad operations a plus
- Ability to prioritize lots of requests and meet competing deadlines
- Critical attention to detail
- Outstanding troubleshooting and deeply analytical skill set
- Advanced Excel
Comfortable working with large data sets and data analysis
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation