3D Game Artist
Do you have enthusiasm about games? Are you looking for an environment that you can develop yourself while enjoying what you do? Then we’d like to meet!
Our ideal candidate must be highly proficient in 3D digital modelling & texturing. The candidate should also be able to handle multiple projects, show an eagerness to accommodate design feedback.
Note: Gaming experience is not mandatory.
What you'll do
- Deliver stylised character & environment (mobile & unity optimised) models for our games in collaboration with product & art team
- Design the models according to technical needs & limitations that our game has
- Paint the models (texture or vertex painting) to have a playable game asset
- Own of the environmental design for the world that we create
- Understand the workflow & tools that we use internally, research & challenge them to have make & use them better
- Develop yourself to become a Technical Game Artist (no-code)
- Work on Unity's lighting & rendering to bring out the best look & feel
What we offer
- Competitive salary according to level of seniority
- Significant vesting options for the core team members ($10k-$50k)
About Gulliver’s Games
- Our mission is to create the best player experience for +1B casual mobile gamers
- We have a well-planned roadmap & great business network in one of the fastest-growing markets today
If you are interested, say hi with your CV at