We are pleased to announce that we are searching for an Operations Manager to join our sensational journey within our Operations department.
Co-owned by David Beckham and launched on the London Stock Exchange in October 2020, Guild Esports is the world's new, global esports organisation. Celebrating and harnessing the diverse and tribal loyalty of sports enthusiasts worldwide, Guild sits at the centre of competitive gaming, entertainment, and lifestyle - and is here to create a new level of excellence in gaming. With a globally unique business model and the world's first fully holistic esports academy - Guild aim to be the world's biggest esports org by 2023!
Could it be you?
We are looking for an Operations Manager who is not only driven and ambitious but also creative, thinking outside the box. You will be responsible for process making and delivery, administration, logistics and general operational duties within the new Operations department. You will work across all departments to help with effective workload management, with a specific focus on the esports and academy departments by supporting and reporting into the Senior Operations Manager.
- To create, develop and enforce efficiency driven processes across departments.
- Assist where necessary the Senior Operations Manager in tasks relating to the new operations service department.
- Work alongside the Esports team in creating structures around performance and player welfare. Notably effective tracking, management and logistical support.
- Work alongside the Academy in project management and tracking, providing operational assistance across the key Academy pillars.
- Guide and advise the business on key communication processes.
- Provide project management across every pillar of business where appropriate.
- Design, lead and project manage external events with a number of different internal and external stakeholders.
- To be able to successfully manage multiple high pressure and time sensitive projects at the same time.
- To be goal and process driven, but able to step back and appreciate the bigger picture.
- All staff are responsible for the wellbeing and safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults on all Company sites.
- Lead and support process improvement and transformation projects to simplify operations and enhance business performance. Evaluate use of new technologies as required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot supply-chain and logistics issues across external distribution networks as needed.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
Qualifications and Experience required
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Advanced degree in business, management, or related field
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to clearly present information
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management ideally in the Sporting/ Events/ Hospitality industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic leadership and people skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft applications
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to determine the best way forward with a “can do” attitude
Have you got what it takes? Come and join us and be part of the #GuildGang
How to apply
Please send your CV to Kimberley at the attached email.
Due to the high volume of emails we receive daily, please put your full name and the role you’re applying for in the subject bar so we can easily identify your application. NAME-ROLE-APPLICATION
Closing date: Monday 25th October 2021