Senior Vegetation Artist
Do you have green fingers and love creating amazing vegetation assets?
Our Environment Art Team
Within Guerrilla, we have four teams dedicated to creating the stunning environments of Horizon. One team focuses on the creation of lush and stunning vegetation. We build these 3D models from scratch, so our world dressing teams can deliver our immersive world with industry-benchmark graphics.
We form a small multi-national and goal-driven group who are creative problem-solvers.
What you will do
As a Vegetation Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You will help with the creation of vegetation assets that will be used to dress the game world;
- You will optimize the game’s content to run within memory and fit our performance requirements;
- You will resolve a variety of bugs to improve playability and the overall quality of the game;
- Collaborate with other Guerrilla developers to meet the narrative, quest, and design requirements;
- Analyze, plan, and collect references for the assets that need to creation.
Who you are
Are you a Vegetation Artist with the following experience and expertise?
- You have experienced at least two full development cycles for a game project (experience with an open-world game is a plus) as an (Vegetation) Artist;
- You have a great artistic eye and understand form, composition, color, light and detail;
- You have an impressive portfolio that highlights nature and vegetation assets;
- You have versatile game modeling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- A really, really big plus would be shader coding / shader creation knowledge;
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
- You are pro-active in solving issues that might arise during production;
- You have a love for nature and the outdoors that clearly reflects in your artwork.
Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio where you highlight your best and most recent work. We really prefer seeing images as opposed to videos.