Guerrilla is looking for a Technical Designer to take character designs to the next level; We are looking for someone who wants to design and implement character abilities, weapons, and movement systems. Together with a team of animators, technical animators, programmers, and other technical designers, you will push our character designs into a whole new direction, with more complexity and fidelity than you have seen before in our games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Technical Designer at Guerrilla, we will look to you to:
- Work closely with the design, animation, and code teams to implement character abilities, animation networks and entity setups
- Create technically complex designs and implementations, using proprietary visual scripting workflows
- Collaborate with other design departments to drive the development of new and existing tools and workflows
- Put final touches on content, making sure that it is clean, modular, and efficient; And with your technical knowledge, you will leverage existing systems to get the most out of the content
WHO YOU ARE
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Can demonstrate excellent understanding of character creation pipelines for video games
- Are experienced with visual scripting
- Have a basic understanding of math for video games
- Are a good communicator, and you want to collaborate with a broad range of teams
- Have a desire to make elegant and visually impressive features
- Have a history in one or more related fields, e.g., game design, animation, rigging, modeling, visual effects
- Bring a background to Guerrilla that adds to the diversity of our team
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.