Senior Animator for Living World
OUR LIVING WORLD TEAM
Our Living World (LW) Team is formed by a small multi-national, goal-driven group who are by nature creative problem-solvers. The team has a thirst for technical and artistic excellence; it supervises and collaborates with a host of internal departments, enabling the production of a large variety of content while retaining a tight-knit culture.
We are looking for a kick-ass animator who loves mentoring others and organizing and reviewing the work of a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Animator on the LW team, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You will help to grow our animation team and be a mentor to our existing animators;
- You will raise the bar for the excellence and quality of our animations;
- You will help create real time sequences for crowd characters from conception to integration;
- You will work closely with Directors, Leads and other stake holders to ensure consistent unified visual style;
- You will create and maintain animation assets;
- You will organize MoCap shoots as well as edit and implement data – for all LW systems;
- You will support outsource efforts through setup, review and integration of assets.
WHO YOU ARE
We would love to hear from you if;
- You have 6+ years of animation experience in the industry with relevant production experience;
- You are experienced managing others, but want to remain hands-on;
- You have experience working with similar systems in a AAA company & project;
- You have excellent working knowledge of Motionbuilder, (Maya a plus);
- You have a thorough understanding of editing MoCap, as well as keyframe animation techniques;
- You have an understanding of animation systems – node graphs, how to structure animations to work in one;
- You can communicate with other tech disciplines such as AI and Technical Animation.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before May 30th, 2020 by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and showreel where you showcase your best and most recent work.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner)